Fundraise for SMART
Become our next fundraising hero!
There are loads of ways that you can help us raise money.
- Sell your unwanted stuff on Ebay or Shpock and donate your earnings
- Organise a raffle, with the prizes donated from people and companies you know
- Hold a coffee morning
- Shave your head!
- Bake a cake and ask for donations at work
- Get sponsored for a sporting event
Too busy to bake a cake or take part in a sporting event?
Supporting SMART doesn’t have to be complicated or time consuming! You could simply hold a sponsored silence or go without something for a period of time, for example, alcohol, chocolate or caffeine!
Take a look at what James did to raise over £200 for SMART…
Join our fundraising heroes!
How to get fundraising
However you decide to raise money for us, we have online and paper sponsorship forms that are easy to set up!
If you would like to raise money for one of our services then simply visit our donations page and click ‘Fundraise for us’ top left of the screen, or to fundraise for a specific project or appeal simply scroll down and select the correct appeal and then click ‘Fundraise for us’.
If you would like to raise money in support of our work, we can help you make it happen. So if you:
- Have an idea
- Need help setting up a fundraising page
- Need sponsorship and Gift Aid forms
- Want us to help promote your fundraising event
Please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org