How to apply
We hope to give you all the information you need to join our dedicated team. We positively welcome applications from ex-service users and are proud that many people in recovery now work with us.
We try to provide as much information about each vacancy. Each position advertised will have the following information attached as downloads:
- Job Description
- Application form
Our staff are expected to work according to:
- Drug and Alcohol National Occupational Standards (DANOS)
- Models of Care
- Quality in Alcohol and Drugs Services Standards (QuADS)
- and any other recognised quality system relevant to the skill area
The application process
- Application forms will need to be completed and returned to the recruiting Manager by the deadline date. We do not accept CVs. The email address and postal address will be on each Application Form.
- All applications must be received the closing date and time stated in the online advertisement.
- All adverts will include contact details so you can discuss the role in more detail if required.
- If you wish to have a hard copy posted to you please call SMART Support Services on 01234 344 133 or email email@example.com
- If you have any difficulties downloading the documents please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our commitment to Equality and Diversity
SMART aims to provide an inclusive environment which:
- Promotes equality
- Values diversity
- Respects the rights and dignity of all its staff and volunteers
- Enables people to reach their full potential.
To support our Equality and Diversity policy we collect data on recruitment. Personal information provided by applicants for recruitment monitoring does not form part of the selection process and will not be seen by any member of the selection panel. In all cases, your ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration when making the selection decision