The SMART News Bulletin covers all SMART CJS’s projects and provides local contacts, should you wish to message a manager directly. In this edition:
- A big thank you to all our many amazing volunteers as part of Volunteers’ Week
- Ministry of Housing VIPs visit Norman Russell House
- Home starter packs (kindly donated) for people starting a new chapter in their lives
- Research at Howard House, our drug and alcohol detoxification service in Oxford
- Residents take a trip to Blenheim Palace to soak up the history and experience its therapeutic grounds
Pictured below: Darren, volunteer at SMART Howard House for more than 4 years.
We are recruiting Caseworkers, Support Workers and Managers to join our wonderful teams. It is very exciting time for SMART with ground-breaking projects starting that provide supported housing to the homeless and rough sleeper communities to give them the best possible chance of changing their lives.