Prebend Support Hub
The SMART Prebend Support Hub provides help to people without a home, who have been experiencing homelessness or are facing becoming homeless. The Hub is open Monday to Friday and offers a safe and warm environment to get help. Services include free meals, showers, and clean clothing. Staff, volunteers, and other services are available to offer advice and support in areas such as housing, health, claiming benefits, substance use and debt management.
What we provide
- Lunch and emergency food packs
- Showers and toiletries
- Clean clothes
- Phone and postal services
- Advocacy and signposting
- One-to-one support sessions to help people with housing, benefits and health
- Hosted visits from our partners in substance use
- Health and wellbeing clinics hosted by partners
What to do if you are concerned about someone who is sleeping rough?
If you are concerned about anyone rough sleeping, call the national 24-hour rough sleeping referral line ‘StreetLink’ on 0300 500 0914 or visit www.streetlink.org.uk.