Service Manager – Community Drug & Alcohol Service – Wokingham
We are currently recruiting for a Service Manager to inspire and lead the team at SMART Wokingham.
Job role: Service Manager
Hours: 37.5hrs per week. Core Hours – Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm (the successful candidate will be expected to work flexibly in line with the operational needs of the organisation, this will include evenings and weekends as and when required)
Salary: £36,465.00 – £41,924.00 (dependent on experience)
Location: SMART CJS Wokingham, Berks. Onsite parking
Pension: After first 3 months
Annual leave: 27 days per annum + bank holidays
Main Purpose of the role
To ensure that SMART Wokingham is well led, responsive, effective and provides a caring and safe environment and programme of quality services that benefit service users. We are looking for someone with relevant drugs and alcohol expertise that can:
- Manage performance, reporting and deliver against KPIs in line with the organisations objectives and those of commissioners.
- Develop and maintain excellent external relationships with staff, stakeholders, service commissioners and partner agencies.
- Attend and represent SMART at all meetings, for example contract reviews.
- Manage budgets in line with Service Level Agreements and any changes needed.
- Manage facilities, ensuring they are fit for purpose and safe.
- Ensure that project areas are providing clear, accurate and timely performance management information both internally and externally.
- Deliver our Service User Strategy and ensure that service users are meaningfully involved at every opportunity.
For further information regarding the position, please see the Job Description below or contact Vanessa Duke: email@example.com or 07778 487 551.
Benefits of working for SMART
- Competitive salary /Flexi-time as well as generous Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Excellent pension scheme and above statutory level contributions paid
- Childcare Voucher Scheme & Employee Assistance Programme 24/7
- Open, professional and friendly environment
- Development support with continual personal and professional development
SMART CJS is committed to the principles of diversity and equality of opportunity and is striving to ensure that its workforce is representative of the communities it serves. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. The suitability of all prospective employees or volunteers will be assessed during the recruitment process in line with this commitment.
Clearance for this role: Enhanced DBS.
Apply for this post
Applications must be made using the SMART Employment Application Form on the SMART website. CV’s will not be considered.
The closing date for this post is at 5pm on Tuesday 4th June 2019.
Interviews will be held week commencing 10th June 2019.
Send completed applications to Vanessa Duke: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SMART has been delivering services to service users with Complex Needs since 1996.
Our innovative projects are designed to support recovery and reintegration into local communities, build confidence, self-esteem, develop skills and build recovery capital.
We are a small charity with a big heart; putting the service user at the centre of everything we do.
Our mission is to provide safe spaces to work with vulnerable people within our communities, empowering them to make positive changes and take control of their lives. We are proud of our culture and our values to be: Trustworthy, Respectful, Helpful and Honest